Wednesday, September 27, 2017

My New Book Just in Time for Halloween

After a lot of hard work and several sleepless nights, I have a new book out. That Was Halloween: Essays on the Holiday is a collections of essay about one of the most popular holidays in the United States. It examines the origins of the holiday and how the Scottish brought it to North America. It also examines the origins of such Halloween traditions as jack o' lanterns and trick-or-treating. As might be expected, That Was Halloween also has essays on Halloween in the movies and Halloween on television. If I do say so myself, I think anyone who loves Halloween would enjoy this book.

That Was Halloween: Essays on the Holiday is available on Amazon in both paperback and Kindle editions.

1 comment:

KC said...

My copy is on the way! I'm excited. Halloween is very popular in our house :-)