Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy July 4th 2012

Happy 4th of July to all of my fellow Americans. Since today is a holiday for me, in lieu of a full fledged blog post I will leave you with some lovely pin up pictures. More specifically, these are pin up pictures of the beautiful Ann Miller. I swear that Ann Miller must have done more American, patriotic photographs than any actress or model out there. Of course, I don't think anyone can complain about that! When it comes to pin up pictures, there's none better than the beautiful, leggy Ann Miller.










1 comment:

Bobby Rivers said...

I still say that the glorious Ann Miller was under-utilized in MGM musicals. She could belt out a tune, she could really dance and she could act. I loved the way she handled comedy. In the days when Metro started remaking its earlier works, I would've had Comden & Green write her a musical remake of Jean Harlow's BOMBSHELL.